The latest rumours about the iPhone 12 design changes, features and the specifications. The device is finalized to release
New iPhone 12 is about to launch in September 2020. The apple has made the confirmation about it, but it may be delayed.
iPhone 12 design square off the corner. We also discuss the price of every model. Which seem likely to go up this year. It has heard whispers that a new tougher version of Gorilla Glass could be used for its display.
Apple would not bundle any headphone or charger with the iPhone 12. It makes a few people annoyed. But the leaked pictures show a mysterious arrangement of the magnet hinting that the Phone will be usable as a magnetic charging pad.
The next batch of the iPhone 12 series will be announced in autumn september 2020. A new iPhone will come after some weeks. Apple is also making deals with the production bottlenecks. It splits the iPhone 12 launch in two. It will be released in two models ( 6.1 inches) iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Pro. It is followed by iPhone 12 in 5.4 inches, and iPhone Pro Max (6.7). The first two released with the OLED Screens. The apple manufacturers partners also feel some pressure.
- Bezels that are 0.9mm thinner than on the 11 Pro Max
- Larger screen: 6.7in, compared to 6.5in
- Thinner chassis: 7.4mm, compared to 8.1mm
- Much smaller notch
- LiDAR sensor forms the fourth element in a square camera array.
According to the Rumours, iPhone 12 comes with the four camera lenses on the rear side . it does fit the square housing rather neatly. (The flash is placed in the centre.) the sensor will be Lidar on the new iPad Pro. There is a lot of discussion about the big zoom Periscope lens.
The 2020 iPhones will come in three screen sizes: 5.4in and 6.1in for the basic models, and 6.1in and 6.7in for the Pros
- A14 processor
- 5.4in/6.1in OLED Super Retina display (6.1in/6.7in OLED with 120Hz ProMotion on Pro models)
- 4GB RAM (6GB RAM on Pro)
- 128GB/256GB storage (plus 512GB on Pro)
- Dual-lens rear camera (triple-lens with LiDAR on Pro)
- iPhone 12: 5.4in (2340x1080, 477ppi)
- iPhone 12 Max: 6.1in (2532x1170, 457ppi)
- iPhone 12 Pro: 6.1in (2532x1170, 457ppi)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: 6.7in (2778x1284, 457ppi)
The technology is getting better day by day.