At iShine Trade we are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and users of our websites. In this policy, we explain what personal information we collect, how we use it, and what you can do in the event that you have any issues.
Collecting Personal Information:
We may gather, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including the IP address of your device, geographical location, internet browser type, and information, operating system, referral source, length and time of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Name, email address, address, phone numbers, bank details, marketing and communication preferences, and other information related to your use of our products and services.
Using Your Personal Information:
Personal information submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
We may use your personal information to:
- Manage our business including billing, process payments, identify and prevent fraud, send critical service communications, comply with law enforcement and regulatory requirements, and general customer service.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Empower your use of our products and services.
- Send you goods and services purchased including processing and confirming orders.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we may publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us to. We will never supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing. All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, WorldPay/Paypal. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments, and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Disclosing Personal Information:
We may divulge your personal information to our employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may divulge your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We May Disclose Your Personal Information:
- To the extent that we are obligated to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to ascertain, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will never provide your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfers:
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. You explicitly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 6.
Retaining Personal Information:
This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are intended to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than it is necessary for that purpose.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and In order to ascertain, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of Personal Information:
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or modification of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password encrypted- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is innately insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will never ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We may revise this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy (by email or through the private messaging system on our website).
- You have the right to access and in certain circumstances delete the information that we hold.
- The right to notify/correct us of any mistakes in the information that we hold.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold in certain circumstances.
- Provision of any information will be subject to providing appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank and an original copy of a recent utility bill showing your current address). We may suppress the personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website includes hyperlinks and details of third-party websites.
If you want to exercise any of your rights please email, call or write to us at:
Unit 2a, Westbury Road, London, E7 8BU
Call: +44(0)20 8432 2948