How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone to iPhone: 5 ways
There are 5 different ways to transfer the contacts from the iPhone to iPhone with or without the availability of iCloud, with or without the iTunes. The feature is also available to transfer the iPhone contacts through the Airdrop. This method will also support the iPhone models, including iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
If your contact list is saved on the SIM card, you can choose any methods to complete the process.
· How can you transfer the contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
· How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
· How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud
· How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with iTunes
· How to Airdrop contacts from iPhone to iPhone
How can you transfer the contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
The easiest and the fastest way is to transfer the contacts from the iPhone to the iPhone. You can use the method with the two phones but the different Apple ID because this procedure does not involve iCloud. You can take advantage of this method that you can select the list of the contacts you want to transfer, you can even edit it before the transfer to the new iPhone, and there is another awesome advantage that you can merge your iPhone contacts. In this method, no need to overwrite the contacts to the new device.
Let’s get started
· Firstly, you should download “copy Trans contacts”
· And press next and Start to download “Copy Trans contacts”.
· Then, you can contact with the iPhone to transfer the contacts, please wait, until all the contacts load properly when the contacts are load, the spinning wheel will disappear.
· You can see the list of the contacts on the left side and detailed information of each individual on the right side. You can select all the contacts, click on the checkbox, and press next to CONTACTS
· After that select ‘iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (multiple .vsf files)’ option:
· You can select the folder to create a backup your contacts, you can also create a new folder on the desktop for this purpose and press OK.
· You can select the device, in which you want to transfer the contacts, you see, the device is empty and there is nothing showing in the COPYTRANS contacts Interface. Just click on “import contacts”
· Here, you find the backed up your contacts, and select all the contacts by pressing CTRL+ A
· All the selected contacts will be imported on your iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
There are other transfer contacts from iPhone to another iPhone with using iTunes. The method works very well on the new iPhone if you do not have the old iPhone (Sold, died, and lost it already) and you only have the backup. You can restore the whole backup on your phone. The methods work well with the iTunes and copy the Trans backups, so let’s start to transfer the contacts to the new iPhone.
· You can download the “Copy trans-ShellBee”
· Install it and start copy “Trans shell”
· If you already have Copy Trans Shelbee, you can skip this step and go to the next option. If you don’t connect the iPhone. You can transfer the contacts, and do work on the backup.
· Now you can connect the iPhone you want to transfer the contacts, and custom restore the contacts
· After the selective restore, you will have the contacts from the backup from the old iPhone to the new iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud
If you give more preference to use the iCloud, you must keep in mind this method, this method won’t let you select the contacts you transfer, you can bulk transfer the contacts to the new iPhone by using the Sync.
· Need to make sure you must be logged in with the same Apple ID on both phones, but, you should be connected on the WiFi
· Need to make sure that your contacts are synced with iCloud on the phone if you want to sync the contacts
· Go to Settings > click on your Apple ID at the top > iCloud > make sure the Contacts toggle is on:
· If you are not logged in on the iPhone and want to transfer the contacts
Open Settings > tap Sign In to your iPhone > enter your Apple ID & Password > Enter your iPhone Passcode > Click ‘Merge’ to upload and merge your contacts with iCloud:
· Wait until all the contacts are synced with the New iPhone
· You might have some contacts, that have been not transferred, those contacts are not in the iCloud
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with iTunes
You can also transfer the contacts with the help of iTunes. The method is similar to the second one. It is already mentioned above. You must have a backup of your iPhone contacts, then you can restore the whole backup to your phone. The drawback of this method is that the whole backup of the iPhone will be restored. The data on the iPhone you are restoring will be erased and replaced with the data from the backup with iTunes, you can restore the contacts. If you don’t like the idea, you can select the idea, go with idea 2.
Firstly download the iTunes
Connect with the iPhone, you want to transfer the contacts, you can click on the phone icon on the top left
Click on the button “Back Up” start, wait until iTunes finishes the backup.
Connect the iPhone in which you want to restore the contacts. You must keep in mind that iTunes will restore the whole mobile back-up, not only the contact
A dialogue window will appear, you can select the backup that contains your contacts. Wait until the restore will be finished. It depends on the size of the back- up. In this way, you can move the contacts from the iPhone to the iPhone by using iTunes.
How to Airdrop contacts from iPhone to iPhone:
Airdrop is the secure way for sharing the files. It may include the contacts between the Apple devices. This method allows you to transfer the contacts from the iPhone to the iPhone without using the computer, but, the only drawback is to share one contact at one time. If you have a lot of contacts just share the one particular contact with your friend and colleague. That’s is the way you go.
You can do by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone, which will open the control centre, turn on the WIFI and Bluetooth.
Settings > Wi-Fi > Switch the toggle on; Settings > Bluetooth > Switch the toggle on.
You can turn the Airdrop on and hold the WIFI icon in the control centre in the control centres. It opens up the other options. You can tap the AIRDROP and tap everyone,
You need to make sure turned off the Hotspot on both of the phones.
You can do so Settings > General > Airdrop > everyone (or Contacts only, if you only wish to get Airdropped by people you have in your contacts).
Go to Contacts > pick the contact you want to share > tap Share Contact > tap the iPhone you want to share the contact with:
Click accept ton the other iPhone and press finish to transfer